Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Happy Spring!

I wanted to wish you HAPPY Spring! What a gorgeous day it is here. I met my husband and daughter at an east Indian restaurant. The food was great. I order Chicken Tikka Masala - the "mildest" dish on the menu. :) Well, it was hot to me, anyway. But, oh so good. Noelle can't get it HOT enough. She order the hottest chicken dish (can't remember the name) and then went to the sauce bar and added MORE hot sauce. I can't image being able to eat food that is so hot. But she does it all the time.

I finished up my recipe cards for the recipe swap last week. At the scrapbook crop on Saturday, we all swapped our recipe cards.

I shared my Swedish Apple Pie recipe. If you like Apple Cobbler - then this is the recipe for you. Using my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers, I colored my digital stamp called Woodland Background from Prairie Fairy Designs and mounted it on kraft colored card stock. It took me quite a few hours to color the image 16 times but I was pleased with how it turned out.

Thanks for sharing this beautiful day with me! Here's to wishing you sunshine and rainbows!
Heather xo


No comments:

Post a Comment