Wednesday, March 4, 2015

I'm in LOVE with Digi Stamps

I am going crazy looking for really cute, whimsical, different, lovely and fun digital stamps. I print them on Spectrum Noir white cardstock and color them in with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers. I am coloring all evening at home. Really. I've watched many Youtube videos and HOW to color and use alcohol markers. I've learned a lot. I believe if I had the more expensive Copic markers, I would color even better. The alcohol markers I have were 75% off at AC Moore. I thought I might as well try coloring with them. And searching for the digistamps to purchase has been a blast. Some of my favorite sites to purchase digital stamps are the following:

  • Saturated Canary - My hands down favorite images! 
  • Tiddly Inks - close second to the site above. Precious digistamps.
  • Whimsy Doodles - lots of great digital images.
  • Bugaboo - love the thick-er lines on the images. And the chickens are so cute!
  • Pink Petticoat -  not a ton of images but I loved the typewriter and cupcake stand
I began searching Etsy for digital stamps and found so many images for sale - it is overwhelming. 

That's my new obsession! I am going to post some of my "artwork" very soon!

Thanks for sharing this gorgeous by visiting me today. It's 73* outside and gorgeous. Last week I spent one night in a motel so I could get into work by 7:30 a.m. because of the snow. AND ice. The week before, snow came, also, and I spend TWO nights at a motel overnight. It's been crazy weather here - but at least we are having a gorgeous day today!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment