Thursday, March 5, 2015

Coloring Digital Stamps

As I promised yesterday, I have a few digistamps that I have colored.



Isn't she the cutest little girl? Created by Krista Smith on her website, Saturated Canary. This was one of the very first images I colored. Thus, as is obvious, I have a lot to learn. But with images like this, I will have SO much fun learning and coloring.
Same little girl colored a little differently. Maybe a little better? I'm thinking it's the brown hair. I am thinking of purchasing Copic markers JUST to color in the skin. The Spectrum Noir markers just aren't giving me the "shade" I want.  Many of these images are colored on Pinterest. (Don't compare my coloring to those women who are just amazing!)


Another adorable image! This typewriter image I purchased from a small shop called Pink Petticoat. I was drawn to her images - vintage-y and cute. I've always loved typewriter images. Why? I don't know but the vintage-looking typewriters are the cutest!




From Pink Petticoat is this adorable cake stand. Not my best coloring job. And too many colors were used. I will be re-doing this image ASAP!
Awwww. Isn't she sooooo precious! And a cat hat and cat balloon? I HAD to have this image. Tiddly Inks is credited with this image and this little girl is named Wren. I need to color her again and try to use different colors. But, oh what fun to color!


Have fun searching for your own fun images! I would love to hear of any cute digital stamp websites or Etsy shops that you like also.

Have a great day!
Heather xo

No comments:

Post a Comment