Monday, November 26, 2012

New Die-Version Die Creations for Black Friday

I hope your Thanksgiving was as special as mine! Our family met my sister, her family and my brother about 3 hours away. We had a GREAT Thanksgiving at the ole Cracker Barrel and it was DELICIOUS. What's even better? I didn't have to cook OR clean up.

First up are 3 tags I created using Die-Versions Sweet Spots called "Jingle Bells". I used my handy Cricut machine to cut 3 tags out of dark green cs and then Reminisce patterened paper for the background.
These were so easy to make! Cut "Jingle Bells" out of green cardstock, use some stickles just on the words, and embellish your tags with hand cut holly leaves and the cutest little miniture red bells. I also hand-dyed the ribbon and there you have some jingly fun to top a Christmas present.

Next up is a super simple card you could whip up in no time! I used the Die-Versions Sweet Spots "Very Merry" die. Again, stickle the words, mount on a die cut round card, and add a rather large red flower below the sentiment. I also added the cutest Christmas washi tape on the background - plaid and red/white stripe.

To make it seem more wintry, I took a white pigment ink pad and rubbed the edges of the card as well as the flower.

That's it. I'll be back in a few days with some new creations featuring the Die-Versions December release. Now off to exercise some of the turkey and apple pie off!


No comments:

Post a Comment